There are no translations available
Applying to CIH Academy
1) If you have not already done so, contact the Admissions Office to express your interest in the Academy or complete the Request an application package inquiry. Once you receive the package please complete the forms, include the required documents and return in the envelope provided.
2) Download and save the CIH Academy Application Checklist. This checklist outlines the application procedures and contains important information for staying organized throughout the process.
3) Download the admission application forms in PDF format from the website. Distribute the Principal/Counselor Recommendation, Transcript Release and Coach’s Recommendation forms. These forms must be returned directly to us by the school or coach. Complete the remainder of the forms, include the required documents and return to:
Director of Admissions
Canadian International Hockey Academy
8720 County Road 17
Rockland ON, Canada
4) Call CIH Academy 1-877-244-9199 to schedule a campus visit. Appointments are scheduled throughout the week and include a tour of our campus, an entrance assessment and an interview. Visiting applicants will also be observed in an on-ice evaluation, as a participant in a peer group practice. This also affords the student and family an opportunity to meet the coaching staff.
5) If you require financial aid, please refer to the Financial Aid page.
6) Include the application fee of $100 payable to “Rockland Academy”. This fee is required in order to process the application and is non refundable.